Saturday, October 15, 2011

iPhone 4S Siri Fun!

My good friend McKay Crockett recently upgraded his phone to the new iPhone 4S. Of course, we had to play with the new feature "Siri." I never thought it could make me laugh like it did. We asked it questions to which the responses were hilarious, especially coming from a program.
When asked "How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?" the response was "42 quarts of wood. Everyone knows that!" When asked "What is the meaning of life?" the response was "Studies seem to suggest that it's chocolate!" When asked "Will you marry me?" the response was "We hardly know each other." When told "I love you" the response was "All you need is love! And you iPhone!" There were other questions we asked that also had funny responses. What clear programming! I wish they had Siri for iPad....
Try and think of funny questions you can ask Siri if you have an iPhone 4S:) I'm sure there are many more questions and funny responses!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:S 450 E,Provo,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment